Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keeping My Platypus As A Pet My Pet Albino Duck 'ducky' Looks Very Similar To A Duck Duck Billed Platypus?

My pet albino duck 'ducky' looks very similar to a duck duck billed platypus? - keeping my platypus as a pet

Ducks Cross IVE years ago and sold them to slaughter some of the best restaurants in the world. Some of my customers will pay only a minimum price of € 200 - about a dozen of my giggles a maximum of 10,000 pounds - for the gold with a dozen of my ducklings.

My wife left me, she said its up to my passion with my ducks, but I say that shes not so rare!

for the past year, I've tried to cross my ducks, so I can get a special kind of hybrid ducks, which can be sold to farmers that need help with manual work (things like). But my latest creation, and I must say, a little strange. a 3-duck wings, a giant beak, red eyes and a leather tail. He can not walk properly and can not see thatfar. I personally believe that he is handsome / she is, and I will stay together with the other hand full of ducks, which they have as pets.

My question is: What are the common characteristics and common aspect of a platypus?

PS I can not give information about my site, thanks to the association legal issues.

I await your answers.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment